Saturday 21 January 2012

Life interrupted

I woke at 5. I checked my hp and there were 4 messages. Three from my cousins, who are sisters, and one from my nephew. I could sense some bad news. The previous night I was informed that one of my cousin sisters was in icu.

So, the sms confirmed that Kak Pipah has gone to meet our Creator, ALLAH swt. She passed on around 2.30 in the morning. Just now I managed to talk to her youngest sister. Apparently Kak Pipah had a heart attack and fell at her house.

Arwah Kak Pipah was the one who took care of their aged mother at home. I pray that for her kindness and patience taking care of her aged mother, Kak Pipah will be rewarded with Jannah. InsyaALLAH.

Now that she has gone, it is up to her surviving siblings to appoint or collectively taking turns caring for their aged mother.


3 comments:

  1. alfatihah to Mak Ngah Pipah and salam takziah to her whole family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dik Man, many thanks for writing about her. May Allah bless her soul and place her amongst other souls with a promise of Jannah. We feel her loss deeply. She was our surrogate mother (when we were little n our parents were out earning a living), a big sister and a life adviser. Her life was exemplary; burning like a candle in the wind- providing light to others. She was there for everyone in the family- from our late arwah babah to our aging emak. We will try to emulate her for her religious deeds and contribution to family. Al-Fatihah. Sis no 11.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kak gayah....

      it was indeed a noble thing that arwah kak pipah did all her life. And I pray to ALLAH that she be granted Jannah. As for all of us, we have a long way to go to emulate her.

      Delete