Friday 20 January 2012

Wired Differently.

Hahaha.

Yesterday, i went to pay a visit to a friend at Dataran Pahlawan, his name is Jamil Sulaiman. Commenting on my postings on fb, he asked me a question...

"why don't you write a blog?"

Believe me, he was not the first one to suggest that I should pour my ideas in a blog. Then another friend quipped...

"bang, you have good followers in your fb"

I left Dataran to fetch my son from school, as usual. Sending and fetching my son to and from school is what i do everyday since 2003.

So, this morning while sending my son to school on motorbike, I can't help thinking on the suitable title for my blog. Knowing that we have different opinions, perceptions, etc. Stereotyping also is part and parcel of our mind game.

We made decision or cooked up a perception simply based on presumption first, to some. We judge others based on our values, of which sometimes are morally corrupt. We have our own beliefs system, and found it hard to accept others. When someone shook our belief, sometimes we say "what does he know?". To me it is just a cheap way to pacify ourselves.

While you are comfortable with your daily life, a friend came and shared with you a new idea to improve your life, more often than not, you take it reactively or defensively. It should be taken pro-actively.

But then again, we are wired differently. This difference in thinking and social behaviour makes our daily lifes interesting.

8 comments:

  1. at least you're still wired...
    mine...well...most had melted...
    and yes...life's interesting...
    if we slow down to notice...

    good on ya mate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging world pak man.. hihi.. lebiu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... ana sudah jumpe ente punye wire lah..

      Delete
  4. ticer syah...

    i tot sapa tadi...

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Askm. thanks for invitation. Aside from FB posting which made roll over with laughter, this blog will make ponder on serious matters? Congrats. Blog on....

    ReplyDelete