Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sorry! I was young.

I was reacting because you were not responding.

I was an idealistic person and I couldn't accept fallacies.

I craved for attention and would do anything to get it.

I saw things in black and white, hence either yes or no, right or wrong. No buts. I hate buts.

Rules were obstacles in life.

Dislike dos and don'ts

I believed in equality without sacrificing fairness.

I knew my rights and I wanted what is mine.

My parents had no clue about current issue.

My peers understood me better.

I only respect those who respect me.

I adore those who can satiate my cravings.

I lived for today, tomorrow and weekends.

I believed what I read.

I followed my heart.

Never needed anyone.

Everyone was wrong.

No one understood me.

I had no regrets.

.

.

.

.

How about you?
All of the above?
Any exceptions?
Nothing has changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment