Thursday 1 March 2012

No you no us...

It took me sometimes to write this down. My wife has been the pillar of my strength and we've gone through a lot since she came into my life. I can't imagine life without her and our two beautiful children.


Did I disappoint you?
Did I let you down?
You know I love you
Even when I was a clown


I know your fears
You know mine
I've wiped your tears
You've wiped mine


I know you well
I know your smell
And you know how much I love you
I really love you


I took what's mine
I know my rights
Everything's gonna be fine
No need to fright


I am addicted to you
Longing for your touch
I hope you know how much I love you
When we are out of touch


You've been there for me
I know you are the one
You are always beside me
When I need someone


You make me smile
When I was down
I don't go senile
When you are around


When I was down
You push me up
When I just lying down
You wake me up


I am here if you need me
You don't have to look around
Will you miss me?
When I am no longer around


Just
Remember how we met
Remember us
You are my soul mate
No you no us.

3 comments:

  1. awww.. that is so sweet.. untung la ur wifey to have a romantic hubby like u.. grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that i am a romantic person. just that she completes me.

    ReplyDelete